Industrial HVACR & Piping for Kenosha Processing Facilities
Whether the product cleaning chemicals, solvents, paints, or food, processing facilities have more complex heating, cooling, piping, and refrigeration needs that a typical commercial building. Any problems with an individual system could bring production to a halt, possibly resulting in schedule delays and profit loss.
At AccuTemp Mechanical, we offer complete mechanical services for industrial and commercial clients throughout the Kenosha area, and we offer 24-hour emergency services that can help you avoid downtime and losses. Our licensed, certified HVACR experts can help you with all your air conditioning, heating, piping, and refrigeration needs.
Our Mechanical Services for Processing Facilities
At AccuTemp Mechanical, we offer installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services for a variety of mechanical systems, including:
- Air conditioning: We work with rooftop AC units, heat pumps, water loop heat pumps, packaged systems, split systems, cooling towers, chillers, process coolers, and more.
- Heating: We offer complete service for furnaces, boilers, unit heaters, heat pumps, and more.
- Piping: We install, replace, and repair water lines, drain systems, natural gas pipes, steam pipes, hot water pipes, valves, fittings, fixtures, and more. We also offer leak detection, camera pipe inspections, and other services.
- Refrigeration: We service commercial walk-in coolers, environmental chambers, ultra-low temperature refrigeration systems, cascade refrigeration systems, and more.
- Control systems: We service pneumatic, DDC, and other control systems.
For more information about our mechanical services, contact us today!
Maintenance Programs For Processing Facilities
Ongoing, routine maintenance can help your facility to minimize its energy costs, extend the service life of its mechanical equipment, and prevent unnecessary repairs and downtime. At AccuTemp Mechanical, we can work with your facility to develop a maintenance program that meets the needs of your equipment, and offers predictable costs that are easy to incorporate into your budget. Our maintenance services follow the guidelines set by the original equipment manufacturer, and include all basic tasks like:
- Replacing air filters
- Cleaning air handlers
- Cleaning condenser and evaporator coils
- Cleaning condensate drains
- Checking refrigerant levels and pressures
- Cleaning furnace or boiler burners
- Cleaning flues and heat exchangers
- Lubricating bearings, bushings, and other moving components
- Inspecting electrical systems
- Testing current draws on motors, compressors, and fans
- Testing run and start capacitors
- Testing control systems
- Testing safety systems
- Verifying airflow, temperature, and pressure characteristics
Our maintenance programs are cost-effective and can help you to keep your equipment in peak condition.
Contact us today to discuss our maintenance programs for processing facilities in Kenosha.
Energy Management Services for Processing Facilities
At AccuTemp Mechanical, we can work with you facility to determine how you can maximize your energy-efficiency and lower your overall costs. Our experts can inspect your facility and recommend improvements, such as:
- Higher-efficiency heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment
- High-efficiency PSC or ECM motors for blowers and process needs
- Insulation and air sealing for less energy loss
- Improved ventilation systems for energy-efficiency and air quality
- Energy recovery techniques for heating or cooling processes
- High-efficiency LED or CFL lighting
To learn more about how our experts can help you save energy, contact us today.
Schedule Mechanical Services in Kenosha, WI
From simple maintenance, to major repairs and equipment replacements, our team at AccuTemp Mechanical can help to keep your mechanical equipment operating at peak performance, while saving energy and preventing unnecessary downtime.
CONNECT WITH US
At AccuTemp Mechanical, we strive to create a great communication channel between our talented staff and exceptional customers.
If you have any questions about our services, or are ready to get started and work with us, please fill out the form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!