Rooftop HVAC Units for Kenosha Businesses
AccuTemp Mechanical Services knows that a well-functioning rooftop HVAC unit is a priority for many businesses.
Rooftop air conditioning units are one of the most popular types of commercial cooling systems avaible today and they are present on more than 46 percent of businesses in the United States. They combine a compressor, condenser, air handler, and air filter into one compact roof-mounted cabinet, and they can add outside air to recirculated building air to freshen the air supply and increase pressure. Like other air conditioning systems, rooftop units need routine maintenance and occasional repairs to remain energy-efficient and reliable.
At AccuTemp Mechanical, we provide complete installation,replacement, repair, and maintenance services for rooftop units, and with decades of experience in the industry and the latest certifications, you can trust our team for professional, reliable results. Our service area include all of Kenosha, WI, from Interstate 94 to Alford Park Drive.
For rooftop AC services in the Kenosha area, contact AccuTemp Mechanical today!
Factors in Choosing a Rooftop Unit for Your Wisconsin and Northern Illinois Area Building
By providing more services and costing you less in monthly utilities, rooftop units are an ideal choice for commercial and industrial spaces. Our technicians can aid you in determining the right unit for replacement and in optimizing an existing unit.
Factors that need to be weighed in choosing a rooftop unit include:
- Total capacity of the unit, including the sensible to total capacity ratio, condenser power, and part-load degradation
- Energy efficiency, as determined by its Season Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) number
- Environmental factors including building type, location, and occupancy patterns
- Whether a gas/electric or electric/electric unit is best
- Desired monetary savings as calculated by electricity and utility rates and the expected lifetime of the equipment
Our fully certified technicians keep each of these factors in mind when handling your rooftop unit, ensuring that you receive the most from your HVAC system.
Industrial Rooftop Unit Energy Savings
With a range of SEER options available in rooftop units, having a AccuTemp Mechanical Services expert on your side can make a significant difference in the functioning and monetary savings of a rooftop unit. With the primary energy consumption of these units being over 1.3 quads, the smallest improvement in efficiency can make a big difference in both your bottom line and the comfort of your employees. The right rooftop unit can make a significant change in your energy savings. By addressing the energy efficiency of your rooftop unit regarding your commercial or industrial building, you can reduce your operating costs, enhance the value of this asset, conserve natural resources, and improve air quality for your building.
Maintenance Plans for Commercial Rooftop AC Units
Routine maintenance is critical to the lifespan of your rooftop unit, as well as its energy usage and reliability. At AccuTemp Mechanical, we offer a variety of maintenance plans for rooftop units, and we can work with you to determine the maintenance needs for your system and your most cost-effective maintenance options. Our maintenance services help to reduce energy usage, minimize downtime, and avoid unnecessary repairs. All the routine maintenance for your rooftop unit is covered, including basic tasks like:
- Replacing the air filters and cleaning the air handler
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils
- Checking for refrigerant leaks and verifying levels
- Cleaning the condensate drain and drip tray
- Lubricating pulleys, bearings, and other moving components
- Inspecting the electrical and control systems
- Measuring amperage and voltage draw of compressor and blower motor
- Verifying proper air mixture and measuring airflow
- Starting the system and verifying proper operation
If any problems are found, our team also offers complete repair and replacement services for rooftop units at cost-effective, budget-friendly rates.
For more information about our maintenance plans for rooftop units, contact us today!
CONNECT WITH US
At AccuTemp Mechanical, we strive to create a great communication channel between our talented staff and exceptional customers.
If you have any questions about our services, or are ready to get started and work with us, please fill out the form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!