HVAC for Restaurants in Kenosha, WI
Servicing Restaurant HVAC Throughout the Kenosha Area
Have a high-end restaurant in Kenosha, but struggle in managing its heating and cooling needs? We can help! As experts in the field of commercial heating and cooling, AccuTemp Mechanical provides a number of services to food-related businesses in the area.
If you need commercial HVAC services—including repairs, replacement, maintenance, and more—you should call AccuTemp Mechanical today. Our service and installation technicians have the experience and training necessary to get the job done right the very first time, which can minimize your downtime, improve customer experience, and save you money.
Call today at 262-654-8222 to schedule service for your restaurant HVAC system in Kenosha.
Commercial HVAC for Restaurants in Kenosha, WI
Although residential and commercial HVAC systems are similar, restaurants face unique challenges that demand unique solutions. After identifying the specific conditions your restaurant deals with on a regular basis, our expert heating and cooling specialists can make the necessary modifications to your system to ensure comfort in both the kitchen and the dining area.
Some of these restaurant-specific challenges commercial HVAC systems face include:
- Poor ventilation. To maintain a comfortable interior, HVAC equipment must heat and cool the air while also removing excess moisture through ventilation.
- Fluctuating temperatures. Temperatures inside restaurants are constantly changing. The more people that enter the dining room, the more heat is being generated. While the HVAC system is keeping the dining room a comfortable temperature, your cooks are sweltering in the heat of the kitchen and appliances. You have to find balance.
- Air quality control. Restaurant kitchens produce a far higher level of pollution and airborne contaminants than the average commercial building. Cooking sends fumes, grease, food particles, and smoke into the air, all of which can enter the HVAC equipment and gunk up the inner workings, thus impairing its performance.
Our Commercial HVAC Services for Restaurants
HVAC Replacement & Installation
Need to install a new HVAC system in your Kenosha area restaurant? When you choose AccuTemp Mechanical, we help you choose the right size unit, connect it to a well-sealed duct system, and ensure proper airflow. Customer service is our number one priority, so we make sure you are happy before we finish our project.
Routine HVAC Maintenance
Managing a high-end restaurant is no easy task. With so much to keep up with, you can often let your HVAC systems take a back seat to other priorities—but don’t! Regular maintenance of your heating, cooling, and ventilation systems can keep systems operating smoothly and save your business from experiencing downtime. If neglected, you could end up spending more than necessary on your utility bills—not to mention costly repairs! Worst of all, neglected maintenance may put your customers’ and employees’ safety at risk. If you don’t currently have a maintenance plan for your heating or AC unit, call AccuTemp Mechanical.
Commercial Heating Services
Restaurants come in all shapes and sizes—just like their HVAC needs. AccuTemp Mechanical is ready to assist with the installation of a new heating system, repairs on your current system, or help with annual maintenance for any and all high-end Kenosha restaurants.
Our commercial heating services will not only improve the comfort level of both your dining room and kitchen throughout the winter months, but they also help:
- Reduce your monthly utility bills
- Increase energy efficiency
- Improve equipment reliability
- Reduce the risk of equipment failure
Contact AccuTemp Mechanical for HVAC for Restaurants in Kenosha
At AccuTemp Mechanical, we understand that you need a working heating, cooling, and ventilation system to operate a successful business in the food industry. That’s why we service high-end, commercial restaurants throughout the Kenosha area. Whether you need replacement, repair, or new installation of your heating, cooling, or air quality equipment, we are the ones to call.
CONNECT WITH US
If you have any questions about our services, or are ready to get started and work with us, please fill out the form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!